lunes, octubre 18, 2004

Hello,This past summer, I was reintroduced to Mogwai at the Cure Fest tour and really enjoyed their music. I had seen them in concert back in 1999 at a small club and ended up leaving early because I wasn't too impressed by their songs. However, at the Fest this past summer, I heard this amazing wall of sound (MBV-esque) and was amazed that Mogwai was creating it. For the remainder of their set, I was impressed with how great their songs sounded.I don't own any Mogwai CDs but was thinking of picking one or two up. If anyone went to the Cure Fest and could tell me (based on their set list) which CD of theirs I should pick up, then I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks for the help.Stephen



Publicar un comentario

© 2006 dios se hizo pipí, pues también fué chico | Plantilla por Plantishas para Blogger
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.

archives