sábado, marzo 22, 2003

> --- In astro-list@yahoogroups.com, rpouder@j... wrote:
> > Dear Astro-listers,
> >
> > I don't post often, but I'm in college radio and I was e-mailing
> Touch and Go asking them for some cds that they recently put out,
and
> on a whim I asked them (Sara, the college rep), if she knew what
was
> up with the Astro-boys.
> >
> > And here was her depressing response:
> >
> >
> > "As far as Man or Astroman? go... okay let first start by saying
> > that MOAM is one of my all time favorite bands, I saw them for
the
> > first time when I was sixteen (I am now 24) and I dunno what
> happened
> > I was sold. I 've seen every tour, every year since that time
until
> > the present...and I'm sorry to tell you they have broken up for
> good.
> > Birdstuff (Brian Teasely) the drummer has formed a new band
called
> > Humans, they are unsigned as of yet, but keep an eye out. Coco
the
> > Elctric Monkey Wizard runs Zerotec online cd distrubution, i
don't
> > know where the other fellows are except Starcrunch but he quit
> along
> > time ago (runs Warm records by the way)."
> >
> > I am now very sad.
> >
> > Sorry to be the bearer of bad news,
> > Pouder

el final de un grupo, q por cierto, era mi favorito.


Publicar un comentario

© 2006 dios se hizo pipí, pues también fué chico | Plantilla por Plantishas para Blogger
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.

archives